Summary of Services
- First, we’ll take the time to get to know you and your significant other.
- You’ll help us get a picture of what your perfect honeymoon looks like.
- We’ll brainstorm ideas, destinations, entertainment, tone, and more.
- We’ll present you with a short list of options to choose from or combine.
- You’ll pick the option that best fits your vision, taste, and budget.
- We’ll take care of all local and destination formalities so you don’t have to.
- You get on the plane and have the Honeymoon of a lifetime!
Defining The Details
At the beginning of the process, you will be matched with an experienced honeymoon coordinator, who will be your primary point of contact with us. Our specialists are well trained, well traveled, and very experienced with designing personalized all inclusive honeymoon packages. Your coordinator will be with you through the whole process from the free initial consultation up to the end.
During our complimentary honeymoon consultation, we will:
- Identify destinations and resorts that match your tastes
- Use our experience with similar couples to make recommendations
- Go over what the required travel documents are
- Show you applicable resort pictures, so you can get an idea of your options
We’re one of the most prominent companies in the destination weddings and honeymoons business, so we’ll get you unbelievable rates using our immense buying and negotiating power. The end result is savings for you and a stress-free, beautiful honeymoon.
We offer competitive travel insurance with the help of our travel insurance underwriters, Manulife Insurance.
You come pick up your tickets when they’re ready, or we’ll email e-Tickets to the email address of your choice.
You’re all set. Enjoy your honeymoon!
Most couples enjoy their honeymoons abroad. Some choose romantic, relaxing destinations such as Greece, France, St Lucia, Antigua or Barbados, while others choose adventurous destinations like Costa Rica, Hawaii, or Bora Bora & Tahiti. Also, if you are a couple who likes to explore multiple destinations, then perhaps a cruise is your best option.